What we’re looking for:
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate folks. They develop the overall layout and creative design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
What you get to do everyday:
- Think the ideas as clients requirement.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them